Dana Point Wedding Photographer| Nicole + Kurt

You all remember my Colgate couple, from this engagement session? Yes, I have nicknames for my brides and grooms, deal.  😉

Their ceremony took place at Pines Park in Dana Point overlooking the ocean and it was beautiful, sweet and perfect. The weather and sunshine were just right. It was a small wedding, only closest friends and family attended. And Nicole and Kurt could not stop smiling!

Can we talk about the dress? When Nicole had first told me about it, it sounded gorgeous of course, but when I saw it my jaw dropped. It was made just for her! The embroidery work is amazing. Makes me want to go out and buy a fancy dress, just because.

I love the woodsy and beach feel in their photos, just love. Enjoy the beauty.

First Look.Kurt sure knows how to make her smile.

Their private moment after their ceremony. I couldn’t resist capturing from afar, one of my favorites from the day.

Nicole and Kurt, many blessings to the both of you. What a beautiful thing you’ve got going here, thank you for allowing me to capture your beauty. Look forward to the future family portraits, yes Kurt… Nicole already has you booked for another photo session with me. Lucky us!

Ceremony Location: Pines Park, Dana Point

First Look Location: Laguna Beach Park near Montage Resort

Make-Up: Sweet Fuss

Florist: Empora Floral Artistry

Cupcakes: Kupcake Spot

Hair Stylist: Sharron

Minister: Mark from Weddingsbyterri.com

show hide 9 comments

September 8, 2011 - 7:57 am

SHAWN BARTLEY, ESQ. GREAT PHOTOS OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!
THE ALI SISTERS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SET OF SISTERS I HAVE EVER SEEN.
THE PHOTOGRAPHER DID AN AWESOME JOB IN CAPTURING NICOLE’S TRUE BEAUTY!!

September 2, 2011 - 3:42 pm

Shellyne Manuel Such a lovely couple…Wish you all the best Kurt and Nicole…

August 4, 2011 - 5:51 pm

Bernadette I loved every bit of this wedding. Beautiful pictures. Thanks so much for sharing. The dress, was beautiful. Was impressed by the bouquet. Oh, and let’s not forget those great cupcakes.

Great wedding. Kudos to all who were involved in the planning!!!

July 29, 2011 - 3:46 pm

Susa Miller Smith Nicole, Cuz your pictures are beautiful!!! Congrats on your marriage and may God continue to pour blessings on you both! What a beautiful bride!!

July 27, 2011 - 8:22 pm

Sylvie Beautiful! Love the vibrant colors of her bouquet. Such a happy couple.
Thanks for capturing their love and sharing with us.

Sylvie

July 22, 2011 - 2:03 pm

Alpha Borriboonratana – Sweet Fuss Hair & Makeup Artistry Lovely…Thank you for sharing Kurt and Nicole’s wedding. =D. Nicole was so much fun to work with. =D.

July 22, 2011 - 12:44 pm

Janet Herin Beautiful

July 21, 2011 - 3:02 pm

Trude Gorgeous, just gorgeous. Love that dress and the sun flare shot of their recessional! :)

July 21, 2011 - 12:59 pm

Neyva Oooh her bouquet is so pretty!!
Love the pictures by the tree, they look beautiful.

Another amazing job!! Keep up your great work :)
Cheers.